What Can I Expect?
During your first visit, you should expect to spend about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Dr. Templeton is very thorough and every new patient is given particular attention.
- All new chiropractic patients are requested to fill out the personal health history questionnaire.
- A one-on-one consultation with the doctor will be done to discuss your health problems and to determine what may be the cause.
- A comprehensive examination and evaluation including any tests necessary to determine the precise cause of your problem is given.
- The doctor will advise if additional tests or x-rays are needed.
- You will be given a report of findings and the cause of your problem will be discussed. This report includes a thorough explanation of our treatment recommendations and what results can be obtained. You will also be advised concerning how our office procedures work.
- If you are accepted as a patient, care will begin. Additional explanations will be given on the different types of treatments tha tare available in the office.
- An estimate of the future care that is needed will be given. Upon your acceptance, care will continue until the personal maximum correction of your problem has been obtained.
- After maximun correction has been obtained, a schedule of care will be recommended to help prevent future problems and maintain good health.